вторник, 19 апреля 2011 г.

I Am A Proud Google Nexus S Owner Now | Thanks To Maxis10

I Am A Proud Google Nexus S Owner Now | Thanks To Maxis10


I Am A Proud Google Nexus S Owner Now | Thanks To Maxis10

Posted: 19 Apr 2011 03:09 AM PDT

Firstly, I would like to extend my hearty thanks to Maxis10 Reviewers Programme for awarding me the sexy and slim Google Nexus S Smartphone. My special thanks to AprilYim and FionaJitab for assisting me in every way.

Congratulations to all other 9 Nexus S reviewers who had been discussing about Nexus S together on Twitter and shared valuable opinions with me during the review period. I really enjoyed the experience in reviewing Nexus S and get along with all of the reviewers.

maxis10 reviewers programme nexus s owner

Finally, I would like to thank all my readers for supporting me while doing the Nexus S review and gave useful opinions regarding the Nexus S phone. From time to time, I will be writing more articles about Android apps and Android games using this gorgeous Maxis Google Nexus S phone. Thanks to Maxis again and I am looking forward to reviewing the next Maxis products.

Related posts:

  1. My 14 Days Journey of Reviewing Google Nexus S | Maxis10 Time flies and today marks my last official day of...
  2. Money4Invest Has Been Chosen to Review Google Nexus S via Maxis 10 Reviewers Programme Hooray! I would like to thank Maxis 10 Reviewers Programme...
  3. Say Hello to Google Nexus S | Unboxed Nexus S | Maxis 10 Thank God, the long awaited Maxis Google Nexus S had...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Примечание. Отправлять комментарии могут только участники этого блога.

Awrwdıñ ötkir türi üşin kelesi belgiler tän

  #Awrwdıñ ötkir türi üşin kelesi belgiler tän: #küşeytetin jäne tabïğï näjispen nemese zär şığarwmen şapqa beriletin perïnéyadağı awı...